School- & Summer Sports Weeks
Fully-organized sports weeks in Wagrain, Salzburg
At Youth Hotel Saringgut, we offer you sports weeks with a complete program. During these school events over the course of several days, your pupils can look forward to unique group experiences as well as learn basic skills in the selected sports disciplines. Our summer sports weeks in Salzburg generally begin on Monday and end on Friday, allowing school groups to enjoy 4 nights at our Youth Hotel in Wagrain. Though naturally, you can also book longer stays if you prefer.
Our sports courses feature block experiences lasting 2 hours on 3 or more consecutive days. For the remaining time, and based on your interests and budget, you can select from various group activities available in our Sampler- & FUN Program. Thanks to many years of cooperation with expert sports- & activity organizers, you have a wide choice available to you. Our all-inclusive full-board adds the perfecting finishing touches to your class trip.
Core Sports Programs
- Beach-volleyball academy
- Horseback riding
- Freeride/mountainbike academy
- High-ropes academy
- Survival academy
- Zumba academy
- Tennis academy
- Golf academy
- Creativity course
Supplementary Sampler- & FUN Program
- Visit to the high-ropes course
- Alpine slide
- Visit to the adventure pool
- Build-your-own programs including puzzle ralleys, hikes, sports & games at and close to the hotel
- and many other offers listed in our activity-program catalogue
Detailed descriptions and prices for the sports programs we offer, as well as other recreational opportunities possible during your school sports week in Salzburg, can be found in our activity program (green menu section “Sports Week Courses”, red category “Sampler- & FUN Program”).
Your Advantages at Youth Hotel Saringgut in Wagrain
- Complete organization of your sports- & recreational program incl. all tickets, guides & transfers
Big activity catalogue & outstanding summer program providers
- Youth hostel with indoor offers as well as outdoor facilities for sports & recreation on a total area of 15,000 m2
- Colorful activity and sightseeing opportunities close by
- Full-board & many other in-house all-inclusives
- Modern 4-, 6- & 8-bed rooms for pupils, single- & double rooms for teachers
1x free admission to the Wasserwelt Wagrain aquatic center for our guests* – just a 300 m walk away
*Attention – limited contingent and specified visiting times for school and youth groups.