Winter Sports Weeks & School Ski Courses
Snowy fun for everyone, at a youth hotel with class in Ski amadé
At Youth Hotel Saringgut, you will spend your winter sports weeks and ski-school courses in an absolutely top location in the heart of the Wagrain-Kleinarl winter sports region in Ski amadé. Pistes for every ability level, practice lifts and gondolas, “Ski Movie” timing hills, SOKO funslope,… – in this sunny ski area, the opportunities are many and varied. High-performance snow-makers and lifts guarantee a long and snowy ski season from the beginning of December until mid-April. With our perfect amenities, full-board as well as numerous all-inclusives, Youth Hotel Saringgut is ideal for an exciting week amid the snows of Wagrain, in Salzburg, Austria.
Alternative Winter Sports Weeks
We are also able to offer an extensive activity program for alternative winter sports weeks, in cooperation with the providers from team-works.eu. Thanks to a complete, supervised winter sports program, non-skiers can also enjoy sports and fun in the snow – making your winter sports week an especially memorable experience for truly all school children in your class. Further information about the various forms of alternative winter sports as well as our contact information, can be found at www.team-sports.at.
Top Location & Advantages for your Winter Sports Week in Wagrain
- Just 400 meters from the nearest gondola lifts, the “Flying-Mozart” – serving the Wagrain ski area in Ski amadé
- Ski bus stops right in front of our hotel (free to use, runs every 10 minutes)
- Ski all the way back down to our front door
- Ski area suitable for all ability levels, great practice opportunities for beginners
- Affordable ski-pass prices for school- and youth groups
- Inexpensive group ski rentals just 300 meters from our Youth Hotel (with name labels on the skis to avoid mix-ups in the ski depot)
- Wasserwelt Wagrain aquatic center just 300 meters away – 1x free admission*
- Local ice rink just 400 meters from the hotel (Flying-Mozart valley station)
- Access to the cross-country ski trail only 10 minutes away on the ski bus
- Numerous indoor facilities
- Full-board & many in-house all-inclusives
- Modern 4-, 6- & 8-bed rooms for school children, single- & double rooms for teachers
- Personal guest services provided at the hotel
*Attention – limited contingent and specified visiting times for school and youth groups.